FBI Jobs | FBI Special Agent | Become a FBI Agent
SEARCH FOR JOBS ANYWHERE:
A Criminal Justice Degree will help your application to become an FBI Agent and to get a FBI JOB.
The FBI's ten top investigative priorities are:
1. Protect the United States from terrorist attack.
2. Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage.
3. Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes.
4. Combat public corruption at all levels.
5. Protect civil rights.
6. Combat transnational and national criminal organizations and enterprises.
7. Combat major white-collar crime.
8. Combat significant violent crime.
9. Support federal, state, county, municipal, and international partners.
10. Upgrade technology to successfully perform the FBI’s mission.
While the FBI remains committed to other important national security and law enforcement responsibilities, the prevention of terrorism takes precedence in investigations.
Alternative training to an FBI Special Agent Career: Criminal Justice | Crime Scene Investigator | Security Guards
The FBI Academy at Quantico, VA:
Each new Agent serves a two-year probationary period upon entering on duty with the FBI. However, preference eligible veterans serve a one year probationary period. At the FBI Academy, you will join a class of Special Agent trainees for slightly over 18 weeks of intensive training at one of the world's finest law enforcement training facilities.
Your classroom hours will be spent studying a wide variety of academic and investigative subjects. The FBI Academy curriculum also includes intensive training in physical fitness, defensive tactics, practical application exercises, and the use of firearms. Several tests will be administered in all of these areas to monitor your progress.
Upon successful completion of Academy training, you will graduate and receive the credentials of an FBI Special Agent.
(Source: fbijobs.gov - FBIJOBS.COM)
FBIJOBS.GOV | FBIJOBS.COM | FBI Agent | FBI Agent Salary | FBIJOBS | FBI Employment